The light of life liquid has a noticeable effect on the pancreas which is an organ located in the abdomen in your body. It plays an essential role in converting the food you eat into fuel for your body’s cells. The pancreas has two main functions: an exocrine function that helps in digestion and an endocrine function that regulates blood sugar.
Function of the pancreas
- It is part of the digestive system and produces insulin and other important enzymes and hormones that help break down foods.
- The pancreas has an endocrine function because it releases juices directly into the bloodstream, and it has an exocrine function because it releases juices into ducts.
Another organ the light of life has a powerful effect on is the kidneys these are two bean-shaped organs in the renal system. They help the body pass waste as urine. They also help filter blood before sending it back to the heart.
The kidneys perform crucial functions, listed but not limited to
- Regulation of osmolarity.
- Regulate ion concentrations.
- To Regulate body pH.
- Excretion of wastes and toxins. …
- Production of hormones.
- Including maintaining overall fluid balance.
The last but not the least organ this liquid has an effects on is the liver; which is the largest solid organ and the largest gland in the human body. It carries out over 500 essential tasks. It is a part of your digestive system, the roles of the liver include:
- Protein synthesis, and
- The production of chemicals that help digest food.
The liquid has features like Ganoderma lucidum, caterpillar fungus, Astragalus root etc.so that your body can enjoy the benefit of.
- Improved function of your immune organs.
- Increase in the number of white blood cells in your body.
- Cure from hepatitis B,
- Healthy your liver.
- Regulated endocrine system to help your pancreas regulate your blood sugar levels.
- It provides vitality and keeps you in good spirit of well being.
- It has special effects on chronic disease. (like rheumatism, hepatitis, cervical vertebrae diseases and low sexuality in male and females).